- 1 Cooper Discoverer At3 Review
- 2 Our Personal Review On Cooper Discoverer At3
- 3 PROs And CONs
- 4 Tire Sizes
- 5 Cooper Discoverer At3 Snow Performance Review
- 6 Wet Track Grip
- 7 Dry Road Performance
- 8 At3 Off Road Working Review
- 9 Load Index & Other Rankings
- 10 Type Of This Tire
- 11 Cooper Discoverer At3 Overview Analyzation
- 12 Engineering Design of Cooper Discoverer At3
- 13 Overall Performance of Cooper Discoverer At3
- 14 Directional
- 15 Air Pressure Of Tire
- 16 Why Cooper Discoverer At3 is better from Other Similar Tires?
- 17 About Cooper Tires Company
- 18 Technical Specifications
- 19 Why Purchase Products from Amazon?
- 20 Conclusion
- 21 FAQ’s About This Tire
- 21.1 Q) How good Cooper discoverer At3 is on the highway?
- 21.2 Q) What is average tread life of Cooper discoverer At3?
- 21.3 Q) How good Cooper discoverer At3 is in gravel and dirt?
- 21.4 Q) What is the performance of Cooper Discoverer At3 tires on snow?
- 21.5 Q) What is the performance of Cooper Discoverer At3 tires in Rain?
- 21.6 Q) What are the signs for changing the tires?
- 21.7 Q) Do Cooper Discoverer At3 run quiet or make loud driving?
Cooper Discoverer At3 Review
Tires are one the most important part of your car, but they are often neglected. Tires are made of consumable material. Usage of consumable material means that these tires need to be replaced after a certain period of time. Once your tires have worn out, it’s best to change them. Cooper Discoverer At3 review is here for your SUVs and other family cars. Are those long terms for your vehicle?
When you are looking for new tires, there are few things that you need to consider before making a purchase. Tires pressure, tires road grip, tire treads, and compounds, types of tires like summer seasons, all seasons or light vehicle tires.
Our Personal Review On Cooper Discoverer At3
We used Cooper discoverer At3 tries to write a detailed review on discoverer At3. We used these tires for 5000 KM on different types of terrains including snow, mud, off-road, on the road and wet tracks. This review will give you a good idea of why we choose it as the best tire for your vehicle. We also have information about Cooper Cs5 Grand Touring, it is also one of the best tires for your home cars.
Cooper discoverer At3 has used five-spar engineering design. This design resists water and gives you confidence on snow, ice, and wet tracks. It performs really well in muddy terrain and it gets self-clean by applying some speed to the wheels. Cooper discoverer At3 17/32” threads really help.
We think that Cooper needs to adjust it’s 2x ply side walls. This is the area which this tire lacks. Like other cooper brands, Cooper needs to manufacture at least 4x ply side walls instead of 2x.
Cooper tires give you stability and road traction that you need on dry road, wet tracks or on snowy tracks.
Turning capability is one of the most important factors while choosing a right and best tire for your vehicle. Cooper discoverer At3 has the best turning and steering performance. As we said that we tested Cooper discoverer At3 on all sorts of tracks. It performs well on dry, wet and muddy tracks. One thing that must be noted about tires is that tires that steer well on muddy and wet tracks fail to perform in turning on sharp corners. It delivered the best possible result on sharp turns and on muddy tracks.
Overall we’ll give 4 out of 5-star rating to steering performance of Cooper discoverer At3.
Road noise is another parameter to judge the tires performance and quality. Cooper discoverer At3 has delivered good results in this test as well. On sandy muddy and snowy tracks it doesn’t generate much of noise because of its whisper grooves technology. Compared to other tires Cooper discoverer At3 don’t produce much of a noise. On dry roads there is an exception; on dry tracks, Cooper discoverer At3 generates little noise on higher speeds. This noise of tire is not so loud that it may bother you. You can cover this little noise with music in your car.
This is the key feature where Cooper discoverer At3 outperforms every other tire brand in the market. We tested this tire for 5000 KM and after 5000 KM we inspected these tires, the results were amazing. After 5000 KM there were no signs of wear tear on tires. There were no signs of any crack or flaw in the tire. These tires require little cleaning because of their five-rib engineering design these tires mostly self-clean if roll them at a higher speed.
PROs And CONs
- Cooper discoverer At3 delivers best road grips among other tires.
- Gives you good road traction on all sorts of terrains.
- Make no or less noise as compared to other tires because of whisper grooves.
- Self-cleaning ability because of special pattern design.
- Steers well on sharp corners.
- 2x ply sidewalls as compared to other cooper tires, it must be at least 4 plies.
- Makes observable noise on a dry road, noise doesn’t bother.
Tire size is one of the important factors that you need to consider before selecting the best possible tire. You must know the size of your tire which fits best in your car’s wheel. Tire sizes are always printed on the tire but some people don’t know how to read the format. We will show you how to read the tire size printed on the tire. This will help you with selecting the best size tire for your car.
Tire size is usually printed like this: P555/40R18
P stands for “passenger tire”. This “P” will always be “P” for regular customers. The number displayed after P stand for the breadth of the tire measured in millimeters. This number should match with the size of your wheel.
R stand for radial. Sometime R may not be printed on the tire because all tires are radial these days. The number with R i.e. R18 shows the inner diameter of the tire which is measured in inches.
This comes in different sizes i.e. 15”, 16”, 17”, 18” and 20”.
Cooper Discoverer At3 Snow Performance Review
- Cooper discoverer At3 as discussed is one of the best all season tire available. This means that is best in winters, summers and wet rainy seasons.
- Cooper discoverer At3 is recommended tires when you are facing intervals of snowfall and long winter season.
- The rubber compound and its engineering design make it fit for the snowy season.
- Cooper discoverer At3 is engineered in such a way that it gives you great road traction even in snow.
- The patterns of Cooper discoverer At3 tires allow it to move through inches of snow with ease.
- Unlike other tires which are dangerous in snow and when you apply the brakes, tires don’t grip and the car starts to slip, Cooper discoverer At3 gives you good road grip. This means that you can apply brakes on snowy track without any risk or danger of an accident.
- Users review on different sites make Cooper discoverer At3 best winter tire with good road traction.
- Although Cooper discoverer At3 is one of the best tires that can be used on snow filled tracks they are not recommended for prolonging used.
- After every winter it is best to replace Cooper discoverer At3 with new Cooper discoverer At3.
- Replacing the tire has a reason. Using Cooper discoverer At3 in deep and light snow tracks for a long time reduces the performance of the tire and as soon as winter is over you might not get good performance or road traction.
Wet Track Grip
- Cooper discoverer At3 as told above is the best-ranked tire for all the seasons.
- Cooper discoverer At3 gives an impressive performance in wet areas.
- Reason for its impressive performance is the design and its refined silica compound which makes sure that you get good road traction on wet roads and in the rainy season.
- Cooper discoverer At3 silica compound makes sure that you get the best performance on wet tracks, good grip, and a slip-free drive.
- This tire gives you the confidence to drive in the rainy season or on wet tracks eliminating the risk of any slips or accident. Cooper discoverer At3 wet areas review is good for the people living in mostly raining areas.
- Compared to other tires Cooper discoverer At3 is rated best in wet areas. Other tires may not give you road traction on wet roads and tracks but Cooper discoverer At3 outperforms other brands because of its state of the art technology.
- During test drives, Cooper discoverer At3 performed really well and gave good stability on wet turns and wet corners.
- Cooper discoverer At3 tires will give your vehicle stability and will stable your vehicle while changing the lane with speed on wet roads.
Dry Road Performance
- Cooper discoverer At3 has no problems on dry tracks. In fact, you can call Cooper discoverer At3 the king of dry roads because it performs amazingly well on dry tracks under normal meteorological conditions.
- Other tires in the market claim to be high quality all season performer but none of them meets the expectations. These tires end up with low road traction, poor performance and wear out quickly.
- Cooper discoverer At3 guarantees the performance that it claims.
- Cooper discoverer At3 give you the best grip on dry roads among all the brands and doesn’t wear much because of even wear arc technology.
- You can feel the Cooper discoverer At3 tire grip when running your vehicle on dry road which proves the durability and great performance of tire.
- Most of the tires make noise on dry roads and off roads which bothers a lot to drivers and passengers but that’s not the case with Cooper discoverer At3.
- Cooper discoverer At3 doesn’t make noise on dry or off roads because of special grooves engineered in Cooper discoverer At3.
- These grooves reduce the noise so that the tire noise doesn’t bother the driver or the passengers. Cooper discoverer At3 review on dry area can be taken from any random person using these tires.
At3 Off Road Working Review
- Cooper discoverer At3 gives outstanding performance on both on road and off road.
- Discoverer At3 gives you stability and grip and that is required on hard rough and tough terrain.
- Its tread patterns are so well designed that you don’t get any chips on the tire. We can safely say that Cooper discoverer At3 is chip resistant tire.
- Cooper discoverer At3 gives best off road performance compared to other tires because of is its off road tread patterns. For driving on the off roads of California getting Cooper Discoverer At3 review is one of the good choices for driving.
- You can log your vehicle in loose sand, dirt and mud these heavy duty tires won’t make you regret.
- Cooper discoverer At3 off-road tread patterns gives you good grip in loose sand, dirt or mud. So you can feel free to explore the areas which you can’t explore because of your vehicle tires.
- One feature that makes it unique in off road performance is its stone ejector ledge. These stone ejector ledges toss the small stones and gravel out the tire on off road terrains. This makes Cooper discoverer At3 anti-puncture. Cooper discoverer At3 using at hill areas
- In other brands, stones get trapped in the patterns and grooves of the tires which usually become the reason of early tire wear tear and puncture but that’s not the case with Cooper discoverer At3.
Load Index & Other Rankings
Tires have also some useful information printed on their right side. This information is in the shape of the same format as tire size. These numbers and alphabets tell you about the load and speed rating of that particular tire.
The number represents the load index. Load index shows you how much weight the tire can handle. Higher the number higher the weight tire can handle.
The letter shows the speed grading. This letter tells you the speed rating of tire that how much speed your tire can sustain. Going above the particular speed rating can be dangerous for your car and for your safety.
Tires will also have temperature, friction and treadwear ratings printed on the tire. These rating can be different by different manufacturers.
Cooper discoverer At3 is manufactured for SUV’s, pick-up trucks and full-size vehicles which makes it best load index tire available in the market.
Type Of This Tire
Tire type is also one of the important factors to be considered before making your purchase. The tire comes in different type. You can have tires that are only good for roads, some tires have good grip in dirt and muddy areas, some works perfect in snowy conditions and some are good for all seasons. Cooper Discoverer At3 offroad review gives an explanation on these regards. Analyzing Cooper Discoverer At3
All season type tires are best and recommended because they can give a great performance in all weathers. All season tires come in different ratings and have grips just as good as summer tires. Cooper discoverer At3 fulfills all your needs. It meets the requirement of the customer and is the best tire which is available for all sorts of terrains.
Cooper Discoverer At3 Overview Analyzation
Cooper discoverer At3 is all season tire. One of the best and highest quality tire which is good for both on and off road. Cooper discoverer At3 is good for all types of terrains. It is designed for almost all type of vehicles like SUV’s, pick-up trucks and full-size automobiles. This tire is engineered to give you high performance in mud, dirt, gravel and even in urban jungles. Cooper discoverer At3 is designed to give you off-road power and on-road ease.
Engineering Design of Cooper Discoverer At3
Cooper discoverer At3 tread pattern is engineered with robust tread technology and scrap resistant silica compound. Cooper has used next-generation technology for stable pressure at contact area which increases handling capacity and stimulates uniform tread wear.
- Even Wear Arc Technology
Even wear arc technology is state of the art technology used by Cooper to make Cooper discoverer At3 durable and long lasting. The tire is designed in such a way that it stables the pressure at the contact area of tire and road. This helps in easy handling of a tire and it stimulates uniform tread wear across the tire.
- Whisper Grooves
Cooper discoverer At3 tire is designed with whisper grooves. These grooves help in reducing the noise of tire while driving in any sort of track.
- Stone Ejector Ledges
Special ledges are designed into the tread pattern of tire. These ledges protect the tire from stone piercing and gravel. This protects your tire from puncture. Stone ejector ledge helps to maintain your tire, clean it from stones and giving you a good road grip.
Overall Performance of Cooper Discoverer At3
Cooper discoverer At3 outperforms all the other tire brands available in the market. It uses state of the art technology which gives you the best possible road grip in all the conditions. Let’s look at the performance of Cooper discoverer At3 in different conditions like snowy conditions, off-road, dry, etc.
- Directional tires mean that the tire is designed to roll in one direction because of its tread patterns.
- These tread patterns come into action when there’s water or snow on the tracks.
- These tread patterns make your vehicle stable in watery and snowy conditions. Cooper Discoverer At3 directional review is specifically for slippery surfaces, that could it move in it easily.
- Cooper discoverer At3 comes with effective directional tread patterns which help in giving your vehicle stability during wet and snow conditions.
Air Pressure Of Tire
As recommended by cooper you should always keep your tires inflated with proper air pressure. Different sizes Cooper discoverer At3 require different pressure per square inch of air. Keeping your tires under the required air pressure will result in damaging your tire. Under air filled tire can lose their life by at least 5000 KM. The under-inflated tire may get damaged internally which may result in tire failure.
Never keep your tires overinflated either. If you fill the tires with more air pressure this may result in tire burst when tires come in sudden contact with any obstacle or pothole.
Proper inflation of tire is always crucial. Properly inflated tires help you in handling your vehicle easily and give you a good road grip.
Do remember that when the outside temperature drops tire may lose the air pressure. Studies have shown that with every 10 degrees Fahrenheit of temperature drop tire loses 1 psi of air pressure.
If you fail to uphold the standard air pressure, this may cause the tire to build heat, wear and tear quickly and tire miscarriage. Cooper Discoverer At3 air pressure review is our own pick you can also set it according to your habit.
Why Cooper Discoverer At3 is better from Other Similar Tires?
Cooper discoverer At3 is better from every other brand in the market in so many ways:
- Cooper discoverer At3 uses even arc wear technology which promotes wear evenly on the tire. This is not the case with other tires.
- It has whisper grooves which produce no noise on off-road wet muddy tracks and slightest noise on dry tracks. Other tires can generate lots of noise on dry tracks and especially on wet tracks. Cooper Discoverer At3 for muddy areas reviews has been amazing for its grip and safe driving on SUVs. For those conditions, you can also take look on extensive analyzing about Falken Sincera sn250 tire. They work great also in muddy areas, some stunts are known to use those tires in their vehcile.
- Cooper discoverer At3 are resistant to stones and gravel with stone ejector ledges they throw small stones out of the tire instead of trapping them inside tread patterns, unlike other tires.
- Gives you best steering performance unlike another tire which cannot perform well on wet sharp turns Cooper discoverer At3 does a brilliant job on sharp wet turns.
- Its patterns are designed in such a way that auto clean dirt or mud when you speed up your wheels, unlike other tires which need a wash. Cooper discoverer At3
- Cooper discoverer At3 as compared to other tires gives you better road traction on any type of terrain. Other tires claim to give such performance but always fail.
About Cooper Tires Company
Cooper tires are one of the oldest tire manufacturing company in the USA. Cooper tires are manufacturing tires since 1914. Due to a hundred years of experience, Cooper tires understand the needs of its customers and design its products to meet the expectations. Cooper’s experience of more than a hundred years makes it one of the best tire manufacturing company. This experience allows them to make tires that are safe for your travel.
- Brand Name Cooper Tire
- Tire Model Discoverer At3
- Speed Rating T
- UTQG Tread Wear 560
- Tread Wear Rating 60,000 miles
- UTQG Temperature A
- UTQG Traction B
Why Purchase Products from Amazon?
Amazon is one of the world largest online market with hundreds and thousands of verified shops. With amazon all the payments you make all your credit or debit information is secured. Amazon also takes the responsibility of delivering you the best quality product. In case if a vendor has delivered you the faulty product, amazon makes sure that your product is replaced or the money you spent is refunded. On different religious occasions, amazon offers deals and discounts on countless products which helps you save some money. So amazon should be your only choice for any purchase that you make.
Which Tire is Best For You?
Taking Cooper Discoverer At3 review for your SUV or any other family car is good practice?
Yes, it is a good practice to know After looking at all the features that you should consider in a tire, you might be wondering which tire is the best tire for your vehicle?
Which tire can give you the best performance?
Which tire is best and lasts longer?
Don’t worry, We have all the answers. If you need one line answer for all your question then “Cooper Discoverer At3” is the best tire available in the market.
Now you might have another question in mind i.e. Why cooper discoverer At3? Why not some other brand and some other tire? What features does cooper discoverer At3 has?
Just keep on reading this article and you’ll get all the answers to my selection of cooper discoverer At3.
Keeping your tires in the best possible condition is as important as engine oil of your vehicle. When it’s time to replace or change your tires, there are so many brands to choose from. These make it difficult for a customer to make the right the choice. This review and purchase guide covered the best tire available in the market for your vehicle and what factors to consider before selecting the best tire for your vehicle.
FAQ’s About This Tire
Q) How good Cooper discoverer At3 is on the highway?
It performs well on highways, gives good grip, road traction and generates less noise.
Q) What is average tread life of Cooper discoverer At3?
Average tread life of Cooper discoverer At3 is 60k miles (97k KM). Cooper discoverer At3 review on this mileage is our own we can say that with confidence that it will last for the long run.
Q) How good Cooper discoverer At3 is in gravel and dirt?
Cooper discoverer At3 comes with stone ejector ledges which make them best tires in gravel and dirt.
Q) What is the performance of Cooper Discoverer At3 tires on snow?
It performs well on snow because of its tread patterns. These special tread patterns allow discoverer At3 to move easily through inches of snow.
Q) What is the performance of Cooper Discoverer At3 tires in Rain?
Refined silica compound in this tire makes it good in rain and gives you slip-free drive.
Q) What are the signs for changing the tires?
When you observe that your tires have started to crack, wear from sides and tires starting vibrating these are the signs that you must replace your tires as soon as possible in order to avoid an accident.
Q) Do Cooper Discoverer At3 run quiet or make loud driving?
Cooper discoverer At3 is one of the quiet tires available. Its whisper groove technology generates no noise at all. Analyzation of Cooper Discoverer At3 about noise is undoubtful fact to tell. But after it goes in its end and you need to change your tire, then it will give a little whisper and it also depends on your own use.
Our family has been in tires business from a long. I know all good and bad about tires. I would love to contribute my knowledge about tires, about all new tires coming to our stores.