General Grabber HTS60 Review
Tires are one of the most features of your vehicle. Tires are as important as the engine of the car. If the engine performs well on the road without any problem, it will ensure your safety. In case of failure, the results may be devastating. Such is the fact with tires. If you have tires that don’t suit your vehicle, this may result in some accident. Selecting the best tire for your car is one of the most challenging tasks. Choosing the best tire for your vehicle, all you need to is look at the tread pattern of the tire, compound or material used and its road performance. This General grabber HTS60 review will tell you each and everything about general grabber HTS60.
Our Personal Analysis On General Grabber HTS60 Tire
We purchased and installed General grabber HTS60 in our GMC Yukon to test General grabber HTS60 tires and experience the performance of general grabber tires. We drove our GM Yukon with General grabber HTS60 into different terrains. Driving our GMC Yukon into mud, sand, highways, road, wet tracks and snow, we get a good experience. We can also examine Cooper Discoverer At3 in all types of areas, as we have also experienced. These are also one of the best tires for SUVs, as like General Grabber HTS60, as we tested that too. This test gave us better insights into a tire’s performance. Keep reading and this detailed review, this will tell you why to purchase General grabber HTS60 for your ride.
General grabber HTS60 is one of the best tires in the market right now. General has enhanced the performance of HTS60 as compared to its older version HTS. The design and material used is top quality and gives you the best performance that you deserve.
General grabber HTS60 performs well on roads and highways. It gives you excellent road grip and road traction. Its comfort balance technology works, and you don’t get to hear any noise of tires even at higher speeds.
· Steering Performance
Steering performance is the one factor that you should look at. Steering performance means that how better tire responses to the steering of wheels. The less the answer the response time of tires the better will be the performance.
General grabber HTS60 responses were good to steering. On dry tracks its response was excellent. On wet and snowy tracks tire response took seconds to respond, but this time can be neglected. So we can say that the response time of General grabber HTS60 on wet and snowy tracks was fairly good.
· Road Noise
Road noise is an important factor while driving on long routes. The noise of poorly manufactured tires becomes high enough to irritate you. We tested General grabber HTS60 on all sorts of tracks and noise was also one factor that we recorded.
General grabber HTS60 can beat any tire in road noise at any time. As general said that they used comfort balance technology, they mean it. The coating under tread patterns works well in separating the road from your vehicle. We can say that General grabber HTS60 tires are entirely noise free on all types of tracks.
You always want your tires to be robust and durable. This is the key factor that decides how long you can have your tires. How many loads your tires can handle? How much mileage will these tires give you? Poor quality tires also affect your fuel consumption too. General Grabber hts60 review has been shown it could be used for 6 years easily, by driving long routes like seventy kilometers.
General grabber HTS60 ultra high strength technology makes General grabber HTS60 one of the most durable tires. It uses rubber and silica compound mixed with steel belts to make the tire crack and chip resistant. Its stability tread technology reduces the stress impact on tread patterns and promotes even wear on tires making General grabber HTS60 on the most durable tires. We used General grabber HTS60 for 5000 KM, after our use, we inspected the tires. We found General grabber HTS60 tires as new without any cut or crack marks on it. This proves the durability of the general grabber tire.
PROs And CONs
- Durable and stable tread technology reduces tread pattern stress.
- Resistant to chips and cracks.
- Resistant to aquaplaning because of its unique tread patterns.
- It makes no noise and gives you a comfy ride.
- Best for all seasons and all terrains.
- Better fuel economy.
- Gives better road traction.
- No major disadvantage of General grabber HTS60 is reported yet.
General Grabber HTS60 Performance on Snow Tracks Review
- In winter snow is one of the major problems of the roads, even if your area doesn’t get snowfall the roads still get messy because of fog and dew.
- During snowfall, the streets get dirty with every moving vehicle the snow gets polished on the way making it difficult for the drivers to make a balance or handle the vehicle.
- To tackle this problem, you need a good tire that gives you brilliant performance on such messed up tracks.
- This tire is the best choice for such winter snow tracks. General Grabber HTS60 snow tracks on the road of California review, has been taken as positive.
- General grabber HTS60 delivers excellent performance and gives outstanding road traction on the snow-filled track.
- When you accelerate your car or apply brakes on an icy track, there is always a chance that your vehicle might slide.
- General grabber HTS60 has made sure that you don’t face such a problem, its tread patterns help you control and handle your vehicle adequately.
- General grabber HTS60 has passed the stopping distance test and has proved the best tire as compared to others in managing the corner turns on snow filled track.
Dry Road Performance Analysis
- Dry roads are mostly highways where people would love to speed up their vehicles and enjoy the rides. Information about General grabber HTS60 on dry roads can be given by any person using and giving a review on this about those tires because there are new roads everywhere in every State.
- On dry tracks, people expect brilliant road grip, road traction, good braking, and less noise to make you ride safe and pleasant.
- General grabber HTS60 has all such properties which make it r tough competitor in the tire manufacturing industry.
- These tires’ tread patterns are enhanced to give you good road grip and road traction on dry summer tracks.
- General grabber HTS60 tread patterns and notched shoulders give you good steering response making sure that you get a good and safe ride.
- Running a vehicle on the dry road comes with the problem of disturbance and noise issues.
- It has made sure that you get noise free ride.
- General grabber HTS60 has used unique comfort balance technology to address this noise issue.
- It has used special coating under tread patterns of General grabber tires which separates your vehicle from the road. This separation gives you noise free journey.
HTS60 Off Road Performance
- People love to drive on off-road, going on an expedition or taking part in a rally.
- People need a tire that doesn’t get stuck in mud or sand during their off-road expedition.
- General grabber HTS60 has got this covered. It gives outstanding performance in this category too.
- It has used ultra-high-strength technology. This technology makes the tire resistant to cuts and chips.
- Analyzing General Grabber HTS60 at off-roads by people has different from their driving skills.
- So when you are driving in dirt mud or on a track that is filled with gravel and stones, General grabber HTS60 will give you great grip and traction on off-road trails too.
This tire has features that are not to be seen in an ordinary tire. Key features are listed in this General grabber HTS60 review:
- Durable cut and mark resistant technology because of improved rubber & silica compound.
- Improved tread life because of stability tread technology.
- Use of comfort balance technology for the comfy ride which produces no sound.
- Patterns of General grabber HTS60 are optimized to give you an exceptional grip on the road.
Tire size is an important feature to consider before selecting the best tire for your car. You must identify your wheel size first. Once you have determined your wheel size, it should be easy for you to select the tire. Your tire must be of optimum size; it means that you should choose the tire that is a perfect fit for your car’s wheel. The tire must not be higher in size nor lower in size because this may cause damage to your tire. If your tire is not a perfect fit, you may experience quick wear tear of the tire, cuts chips and tire may lose its life. These damages will cost you your hard earned fortune.
General grabber HTS60 sizes are different. It’s available in various sizes for different types of vehicles. General grabber HTS60 comes in 15 inches, 16 inches, 17 inches, 18 inches, 19 inches, 20 inches, and 22 inches.
Load & Other Ratings
Load and other ratings such as temperature, air pressure are some of the ratings that you must know before selecting your tire. General grabber HTS60 has one of the best load ratings in the market. The load index tells you about how much load the tires can sustain. Different General grabber HTS60 sizes have different load index. For example, General grabber HTS60 LT275/65R18 has a load index of 123 lbs. This means that LT278/65R18 can sustain a weight of 123 pounds. One hundred twenty-three pounds is the maximum load index of General grabber HTS60.
Tire these days are available in different types depending on the weather. Some people face more extended winter periods, so they go for winter tires. They face a long summer season, so they need a summer tire. Some people live in areas that get rain daily, so such people will look for tires that perform well on wet tracks. But General grabber HTS60 is all season and all terrain tire. You can use General grabber HTS60 in rainy seasons on wet trails. You can use General grabber HTS60 in summer seasons on dry roads. People can use General grabber HTS60 in winter season on snowy tracks, and you’ll find no difference in road traction, road grip, and performance of General grabber HTS60. General grabber HTS60 will always perform well in all seasons and on all tracks including off-road muddy tracks.
Engineering Design of General Grabber HTS60
General grabber HTS60 is designed and engineered to meet your road and load requirements. The material used in the manufacturing of this tire is durable and makes the tire resistant to cuts. Tread patterns are designed in such a way that they don’t produce noise, giving you a comfy ride. Unlike General grabber, HTS60 previous versions general has made some improvements. Tread patterns are optimized to guarantee the long life of the tire and ensure the best road grip and road traction. For a technical person, General Grabber HTS60 engineering design review is the main thing and that is the following.
· Stability of Tread Technology
General has stabili tread technology in General grabber HTS60. This technology enables General grabber HTS60 to create larger footprints. Stabili tread technology used in General grabber HTS60 also helps in reducing the stress on tread patterns; this enhances the life of the General Grabber tire.
· Comfort Balance Technology
Comfort balance technology is another brilliant feature in the design of General grabber HTS60. General has used an absorption sheet under the tread patterns of the general grabber tire. This absorption sheet segregates your vehicle from the road, and this segregation helps in minimizing the road disturbance and generation of noise. This will give you comfort during your travel.
· Ultra High Strength Technology
Ultra-high strength technology is another critical feature in the engineering design of this general grabber tire. General has improved the strength and durability of grabber HTS60 with this technology. To get the desired results general has used a rubber and silica compound that is resistant to cuts and marks. General has mixed this rubber and silica compound with high forte steel belts. This mixture makes General grabber HTS60 durable, promotes even wear on the tire, gives perfect grip and handling.
· Pattern Optimization
General grabber HTS60 is the latest version of general HTS. In the previous version of general tire, patterns weren’t so enhanced to deliver road grip in rainy or winter season. General grabber HTS60 is an improved version so general has enhanced the tread pattern in this improved version. These unique tread patterns give you a brilliant road grip on wet and snowy tracks. The general has also improved the LT sizes of the tire. This increases the tread life and gives General grabber HTS60 ability to handle high loads and remain stable.
Wet Track Grip And Performance
- Driving on wet tracks sometimes can become a nightmare for the drivers if they are not using tires that provide excellent traction on wet roads.
- Aquaplaning is another serious issue on wet tracks. When tires are engineered poorly the layer of water builds up in a tire during driving on wet tracks.
- Water gets trapped into the tread patterns of the tire and builds up a layer. This layer of water causes to minimize or lose road traction and road grip. People living at the side of Colorado in the USA have also given a review on General Grabber HTS60 in a positive way.
- When applied brakes in aquaplaning your vehicle may slide and slip instead of stopping.
- Handling your vehicle in such a situation becomes difficult. Falken Sincera sn250 performance in wet tracks and other areas is also amazing. But again it comes to driving skill and mental level as well.
- General grabber HTS60 is engineered in a brilliant way that it tackles the problem of hydroplaning or aquaplaning easily.
- Unique and advanced tread patterns don’t let the water buildup and eventually getting rid of this problem.
Overall Performance Of The Tire
General grabber HTS60 is one of the best road performers available in the market. It gives a brilliant road grip and road traction because of its enhanced tread patterns. General grabber HTS60 has used a technology that is elegant and wasn’t used in its previous version. Let’s take a look at the performance of General grabber HTS60 in different conditions.
- Directional means the tread pattern in one direction.
- These tires can rotate in one direction only.
- Directional tread patterns have the quality to resist the hydroplaning.
- Directional tires can be used on hard and rough terrains.
- General grabber HTS60 is directional/asymmetrical tires because of its unique tread pattern.
- This unidirectional and asymmetrical pattern makes General grabber HTS60 resistant to aquaplaning. General Grabber HTS60 on its directional characteristic review, is on its place your skills of driving should also be good.
General Grabber HTS60 Performance Ratings
It is one of the best performing tires in the market. Different websites reviewed and surveyed people to find out the performance of General grabber HTS60.
The famous website like tirerack dot com performed a survey regarding the performance of General grabber HTS60 and results are as follow:
- People reported 1,124,447 miles of General grabber HTS60 usage.
- 94% of the people in the survey think that General grabber HTS60 are the best tires in the market.
People taking part in the survey were asked to rate the performance of General grabber HTS60 on different conditions and tracks. The scale of this rating is one to ten. One is the lowest rating and ten is the highest rating. Results are as follow:
- Dirt Tracks: 8.3
- Sandy Tracks: 7.8
- Muddy Tracks: 7.4
- Rocky Terrain: 8.5
Wet Track Ratings
- Aquaplaning Resistance: 8.7
- Wet Road Traction: 8.6
Dry Road Ratings
- Stability in cornering 8.8
- Dry road traction 9.2
- Steer Response 8.7
Snow Area Ratings
- Light Snow Grip 8.4
- Heavy Snow Grip 7.3
- Icy Track Traction 7.0
- Quality of Ride 8.2
- Noise 8.3
General Grabber hts60 Canada
Canadian tire dot ca is also one of the most popular websites regarding tires and they’ve rated General grabber HTS60 as follow
- Overall road rating of General grabber, HTS60 on Canadian tire dot ca is 99 out of 100.
- The fuel economy is rated 92%.
- The comfort and road noise factor is rated 99%.
- Dry road traction is rated at 100%.
- Wet road traction is rated at 95%.
- General Grabber hts60 review by Canadian riders is also good.
Numbers and overall ratings speak for itself that how better General grabber HTS60 tire is.
Different types of light trucks, SUVs, sports vehicles, and pick-up trucks are compatible with General grabber HTS60. We have compiled the list for you:
- Nissan Frontier, Titan, Armanda, and Pathfinder.
- Toyota Cruiser FJ, Highlander, Tundra, Tacoma, Sequoia, Land Cruiser.
- GMC Yukon, Canyon, and Sierra.
- Chevrolet Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Trail Blazer, Tahoe.
- Ford F-150, Explorer, Expedition, Escape, Ranger and Edge.
- Honda Pilot and Ridgeline.
- Jeep Wrangler & Grand Cherokee.
- Land Rover’s Range Rover
- Mitsubishi Montero.
- Mercury Mountaineer.
- Dodge Ram & Dakota
- Brand Name & Model is General grabber HTS60
- Speed Rating is T (118 mph)
- Tread Wear Warranty is 65000 miles
- Its Tread Wear Rating is 680
- UTQG Traction Rating A
- UTQG Temperature Rating B
General Grabber Hts60 Mileage Warranty
There is no warranty in some places where you buy these tires. General grabber hts60 mileage assurance given by checking its reviews and people using it can be determined easily by making an average. In 6 years you can drive up to 65 kilometers as it has been S and T speed rated. That is the tread life of the tire. General Grabber hts60 assurance can look by its review by our own riders who take these tires from us and use them especially in their SUVs.
Uniformity of the tire changes after one year. As we all know it has been used on the roads, they could rough or smooth. But if smooth roads have been used the uniformity of the tire could reach more than a year.
Manufacturers always give you 45 days to check their tires, but if you are nearby there then you can go, otherwise, you can just order online stores.
About General Tires
General Tire is an American tire manufacturing company that was founded in 1915. This tire has manufacturing experience of over one hundred years. General Grabber tire was started in a small store by Mr. William O’Neil with the help of his father. This little store grew up to form a big company. The general tire has great experience in manufacturing tires. General knows the need of customers so they design and manufacture tires according to the requirements.
Why General Grabber HTS60 Better from Other Tire Brands?
General grabber HTS60 is one of the best tires in its category of all-season tires. All the reviews and ratings are in favor of General grabber HTS60 which means that it is people’s choice. General grabber HTS60 delivers brilliant performance and affordability that no other tire can deliver. The most important thing to note about General grabber HTS60 that no major disadvantage has been reported regarding General grabber HTS60. It gives brilliant road traction, it has an elegant look, its engineering design is perfect, gives you better fuel economy and more mileage. All these features combined make General grabber HTS60 outstanding brand as compared to others.
Why Purchase General Grabber HTS60 from Amazon?
Amazon is one of the leading online buying and selling platforms. Being the world’s largest online retail store has its perks. One thing that I love about Amazon is that they keep your credentials safe and secure. Amazon offers low prices, and on holidays you can get discounts and offers on almost every product. Amazon has an excellent return policy, if your product is faulty or not working all you need to do make a call to Amazon customer service they’ll refund you and cover your expenses. General has an official retailer store registered on Amazon. So Amazon should be your only choice.
General’s grabber HTS60 is one of the best tires available. It is all season durable highway tires. General has developed these tires for light trucks, pick-up trucks, vans, and sports vehicles. It has made sure that the tire is sustainable and meets the standards of customers. General grabber HTS60 promises you road security, durability, performance, road traction, and long life all year round in any season, including snowy season.
We tried General grabber HTS60 on wet tracks as well. The tread design of General grabber HTS60 minimizes the effect of aquaplaning. The handling and breaking test on wet roads gave brilliant results. All we can say is General grabber HTS60 outperforms other tires on wet tracks.
We tested General grabber HTS60 on off tracks like mud and sand. The results were surprisingly good. Its unique material makes the tire chip and cracks resistant. We drove more than 1000 KM on off roads, and there was not a single sign of any crack. General Grabber HTS60 review all over is that it is a good tire for your SUV and you will also love them more from your previous tire brand.
FAQ’s About This Tire In 2019
Q) How to handle General Grabber HTS 60 at highway speed?
General grabber HTS60 has a speed rating of 118 mph. So it performs well on highway speeds. It will give a good road grip and steering response up to its rated speed.
Q) What is the average tread life of General Grabber HTS 60?
The average tread life General grabber HTS60 is 65K miles.
Q) Do General Grabber HTS 60 handle well on dirt and gravel?
Yes, General grabber HTS60 uses ultra-high strength technology which makes it resistant to cuts and chips. Its unique design can handle dirt, gravel, and mud well.
Q) What is the performance of General Grabber HTS 60 tires on snow?
General grabber HTS60 performs well on snow and icy tracks. It gives you a good road grip and steering response on snow and ice tracks. General Grabber hts60 review on snow slippery tracks is also good.
Q) What is the performance of General Grabber HTS 60 tires in Rain?
General grabber HTS60 performs well on wet rainy tracks. It has a unique tread pattern that resists aquaplaning giving you excellent traction and grip on wet rainy trails.
Q) What are the signs for changing the tires?
Once your tire starts to wear out, cut and chips marks start getting deep, tread patterns get wear out these are the signs to replace your tires with new ones.
Q) Do General Grabber HTS 60 run quiet or make loud driving?
General grabber HTS60 uses a unique film that separates your vehicle from the road, and you’ll hear absolutely no noise. General Grabber HTS60 road noise examination could be different from different people because of the way they use their vehicles. But new tires of this brand do not make any noise.
Our family has been in tires business from a long. I know all good and bad about tires. I would love to contribute my knowledge about tires, about all new tires coming to our stores.
- 1 General Grabber HTS60 Review
- 1.1 Our Personal Analysis On General Grabber HTS60 Tire
- 1.2 PROs And CONs
- 1.3 General Grabber HTS60 Performance on Snow Tracks Review
- 1.4 Dry Road Performance Analysis
- 1.5 HTS60 Off Road Performance
- 1.6 Prominent Features
- 1.7 Tire Size
- 1.8 Load & Other Ratings
- 1.9 Tire Type
- 1.10 Engineering Design of General Grabber HTS60
- 1.11 Wet Track Grip And Performance
- 1.12 Overall Performance Of The Tire
- 1.13 Directional
- 1.14 General Grabber HTS60 Performance Ratings
- 1.15 Off-Road Ratings
- 1.16 Wet Track Ratings
- 1.17 Dry Road Ratings
- 1.18 Snow Area Ratings
- 1.19 Overall Ratings
- 1.20 General Grabber hts60 Canada
- 1.21 Vehicle Compatible
- 1.22 Technical Specifications
- 1.23 General Grabber Hts60 Mileage Warranty
- 2 About General Tires
- 2.1 Why General Grabber HTS60 Better from Other Tire Brands?
- 2.2 Why Purchase General Grabber HTS60 from Amazon?
- 2.3 Conclusion
- 2.4 FAQ’s About This Tire In 2019
- 2.4.1 Q) How to handle General Grabber HTS 60 at highway speed?
- 2.4.2 Q) What is the average tread life of General Grabber HTS 60?
- 2.4.3 Q) Do General Grabber HTS 60 handle well on dirt and gravel?
- 2.4.4 Q) What is the performance of General Grabber HTS 60 tires on snow?
- 2.4.5 Q) What is the performance of General Grabber HTS 60 tires in Rain?
- 2.4.6 Q) What are the signs for changing the tires?
- 2.4.7 Q) Do General Grabber HTS 60 run quiet or make loud driving?