- 1 Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Review
- 2 Our Detailed Review of Hankook Kinergy PT H737
- 3 PROs And CONs
- 4 Overview
- 5 Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Snow Performance Review
- 6 Dry Road Performance
- 7 Off-Road Performance
- 8 Wet Tracks Gripping
- 9 Features Of The Tire
- 10 Tire Size
- 11 Tire Load & Other Ratings
- 12 Auto Tire Type
- 13 Engineering Design of Hankook Kinergy PT H737
- 14 Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Tire Pattern
- 15 Performance of Hankook Kinergy PT H737
- 16 Directional Or Non-Directional
- 17 Kinergy PT H737 Ratings
- 18 Vehicle Compatible with Hankook Kinergy PT H737
- 19 Hankook Kinergy PT H737 better than other tires?
- 20 Why Purchase Hankook Kinergy PT H737 from Amazon?
- 21 FAQ’s About This Tire
- 21.1 Q) How to handle Hankook Kinergy PT H737 at highway speed?
- 21.2 Q) What is the average tread life of Hankook Kinergy PT H737?
- 21.3 Q) Do Hankook Kinergy PT H737 handle well on dirt and gravel?
- 21.4 Q) What is the performance of Hankook Kinergy PT H737 tires on snow?
- 21.5 Q) What is the performance of Hankook Kinergy PT H737 tiers in Rain?
- 21.6 Q) What are the signs for changing the tires?
- 21.7 Q) Do Hankook Kinergy PT H737 run quiet or make loud driving?
Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Review
When you own a vehicle, you want to install the best quality products to increase its life. Vehicle tires are an essential part of the car just like engine and interior. If you use low-quality tires, they’ll damage your vehicle and risk of an accident also increases. These days it has become a challenging task to select superior quality tires for your car because the market is full of tires. To choose the best possible tire for your vehicle you need to look for specific features like mileage, tire pattern, tread compound and road performance in different weather conditions on various tracks. In this Hankook Kinergy PT H737 review we’ll tell you the properties, features and road performance of PT H737.
Our Detailed Review of Hankook Kinergy PT H737
To write this detailed review, we purchased a set of Hankook PT H737 and installed the tire on our Honda Accord. To publish this review, we drove the Honda accord on different roads on different terrains. This review will give you a better idea about the performance of PT H737.
Hankook PT H737 has improved the features. PT H737 has replaced the older version of Hankook PT H727. The engineering design and use of high-end technology make this tire durable and reliable. We had also analyzed thoroughly Hankook h735 by using it for some specific period of time
PT H737 delivers brilliant performance on dry and wet roads. On dry roads, PT H737 gives you good road grip and road traction. PT H737 has enhanced sidewall thickness, which provides you with better handling and steering response on dry and wet tracks. Wide circumferential grooves are designed to eliminate the problem of aqua planning and give you good road grip. On dry and slippery trails, the quality of the ride is impressive.
We tried PT H737 on off-road tracks on tracks filled with gravels and stones. The best thing about PT H737 is its anti-abrasion compound. This compound protects PT H737 from getting scrapes or wear and tear in dirt and gravel packed roads. After driving 524 KM on off-road tracks, we found the tire to be in perfect condition. There was not even a single mark of cut, scrape of wear.
We traveled up north to enjoy the winters and test the tires on snow tracks. PT H737 is fantastic in handling light snow, and steer response are sufficient in light snow. However, PT H737 lacks the performance in deep snow.
After this test of PT H737 we can break down the results in three parts)
Steering response is one of the features that you should look for before purchasing the tire. Its ability means that how well your tire response to the steering.
Hankook PT H737 steering response time is fantastic on dry and wet tracks. Hankook has increased the sidewall thickness of the PT H737. This increase in sidewall thickness has enhanced the steering response and handling.
Tire noise is one of the features that people check before making their purchase. Tires make noise when driving at higher speeds. Different tread patterns and contact of the tire with the road that generates sound and with more top speed higher noise frequencies get produced. Tire noise can become irritating during long journey’s.
Hankook PT H737 tire generates low sound, Hankook PT H737 is mute on normal speed levels. It disappoints when you reach the higher speed levels of your vehicle. The tire produces humming sound when you increase the speed.
Long lasting and durability is also one of an essential feature before purchasing the tire. You don’t want to change the tire after every few months. So, you’ll always want to buy tires that are durable and last long.
Durability is something that Hankook Kinergy PT H737 guarantees. PT H737 is made from the anti-abrasion compound. This compound helps protect the tire from abrasion and increases the life of the tire. Hankook guarantees 90 thousand mileages on PT H737.
PROs And CONs
- Brilliant performance on dry tracks.
- Excellent performance on wet roads.
- Anti-Abrasion compound.
- Wide circumferential grooves and patterns that remove the risk of hydroplaning.
- Hankook Kinergy PT H737 delivers a comfortable ride.
- Brilliant steering response and handling.
- Doesn’t perform well in deep snow.
Hankook tires are manufacturing Kinergy PT H373. Kinergy PT H737 is the newest version of the tire which has replaced PT H727 tire. PT H737 is one of the best tire available in the market. PT H737 offers performance in all seasons. Hankook has designed PT H737 for all types of sedans, minivans, coupes, and crossovers. It has used superior technology and new tread compound that gives you high road traction and excellent grip on any track.
Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Snow Performance Review
- In winters the roads get filled with snow. Snow makes the commute difficult and challenging.
- Another problem encountered in winters is that streets get messy. When vehicles move on snow filled tracks, the snow gets polished on the surface of the tracks. Polished tracks increase the chances of slippage.
- To address this issue in winters, you need tires that can give you better road grip and road traction on such polished snow filled tracks and make your commute easier.
- PT H737 has addressed this issue. Unique tread design of PT H737 gives you better road grip and road traction even in snow tracks.
- PT H737 gives you better traction on snow tracks.
- Braking on snow tracks is handled nicely by PT H737. Hankook has applied tie bar to the outer lateral grooves of PT H737. These external grooves have enabled PT H737 to deliver brilliant braking performance.
- The tire slips with on snow and icy tracks if brakes are applied and vehicle keeps moving forward. However, Hankook’s tire technology gives you excellent brake performance on winter tracks.
Dry Road Performance
- The dry road is another weather condition. People living in desert areas or places where summer lasts longer the tracks remain dry.
- In such regions, vehicle demands tire that are compatible with dry roads and hot temperatures.
- Kinergy PT H737 gives a brilliant performance in dry, hot summer seasons.
- PT H737 gives you good road grip and road traction on dry tracks.
- The tread pattern of PT H737 is engineered to provide you with stability and quick steer response on dry tracks.
- PT H737 has used a jointless secure belt which gives your vehicle stability at higher speeds on dry roads.
- Hankook has enhanced the sidewall thickness of the PT H737. This improved thickness gives you best steer response.
- Overall, PT H737 gives you brilliant performance and handling on dry roads.
- Hankook Kinergy PT H737 is touring all-season tire, and this makes PT H737 right tire for all sorts of terrains and weathers.
- People love to travel on different tracks and go for the expedition on the countryside which includes trails that are bumpy, muddy and filled with gravel.
- Hankook has designed PT H737 to deliver brilliant performance in this category as well.
- Hankook’s stiff sidewall and tread block patterns give you excellent grip and handling even on off roads.
- Hankook PT H737 has used the anti-abrasion compound. Anti-abrasion compound helps you in off ways. This compound makes the tire durable, and you won’t get any scrape or wear on off-road.
- You can feel free to drive your car on an off adventure without worrying about the condition of the tires.
Wet Tracks Gripping
- Driving on wet roads or during the rainy season is one of the challenging task faced by drivers.
- Damp road driving can be dangerous if you are using tires that don’t give you excellent road traction and road grip on wet tracks.
- Aqua planning is another problem faced by drivers while driving on wet tracks.
- Aqua planning means when water traps inside the grooves and tread patterns of the tire, it minimizes the road traction and road grip this phenomenon is called aqua or hydro planning.
- PT H737 delivers excellent performance on wet tracks because of the increased stiffness in tread blocks. Stiffness in tread blocks gives you great control on wet roads.
- Hankook has used wide circumferential grooves in PT H737. This feature helps in cleaning water from tread patterns and help in minimizing the problem of aqua planning.
Features Of The Tire
The general features of Hankook PT H737 are listed below. These features make Hankook PT H737 standout from other tires.
- Designed for all seasons be it winter, summer or rain. PT H737 will deliver high-quality performance.
- Hankook PT H737 Gives you the mileage of 90k.
- Anti-scrape tread compound for long life.
- Increased thickness of the side wall.
- Use of virtual alignment indicator system.
Size of tire plays an essential role in selecting the best tire for your vehicle. To choose the tire, you must measure the size of your wheel. The tire you want must be perfect for your car’s wheel. If the tire you select is small in size as compared to your wheel, you might experience quick wear and tear of your tire. If the tire you choose is few inches larger than your wheel size, you might not get the road traction and road grip that you desire. In both the scenarios you’ll lose your money. Before selecting your tire, it’s better to know your wheel size.
Kinergy PT H737 is available in different wheel sizes. Kinergy PT H737 comes in 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18-inches wheel size.
Tire Load & Other Ratings
Ratings such as load, temperature, and pressure are critical and play an important part in tire selection. Load ratings mean how much weight your tire can endure. Temperature and pressure ratings are the same as load rating. Temperature and pressure ratings define how much temperature and pressure your tire can withstand. Hankook Kinergy PT H737 rating is best in load, pressure, and temperature. 10-inch PT H737 tire can withstand a weight of 84 pounds, and 24.5-inch PT H737 can bear the burden of 109 pounds.
Auto Tire Type
Type of tire is another essential property to look. Tire type defines the performance of tire in particular condition. For example, snow tires give you superior performance on snowy tracks. Summer tires are designed to provide you with excellent quality road traction and road grip in the hot summer season. Kinergy PT H737, designed for all seasons and all terrains. You can use these tires on dry summer tracks, wet, snow, muddy and icy trails. PT H737 will never disappoint you. It’ll give excellent road traction, road grip and high-quality steering performance in all seasons.
Engineering Design of Hankook Kinergy PT H737
Kinergy PT H737 has used specialized tread compound which increases the road grip, road traction and gives you better handling. PT H737 is also engineered to minimize the resistance; this gives you excellent fuel efficiency and saves you some money. Its new tread design and increased sidewall thickness have enhanced the life and durability of the tire as compared to its previous version of PT H727 tire.
Anti-Abrasion Tread Compound
Hankook has used special tread compound which prevents the tire from damaging or wearing. Use of anti-abrasion compound means that you can use tire on type of terrain you want to.
Wide two-steel belt
Hankook has hardened the tire treads. Hardening of tire treads gives you enhanced handling and braking performance.
Jointless Full Cover Secure Belt
Secure belt feature has upgraded the stability of the treads even if you drive your vehicle at a higher speed.
Stiff Bead Filler
Hankook PT H737 has increased the hardness of sidewalls. Increase in hardness has allowed PT H737 to deliver superior steering reaction.
Hankook Kinergy PT H737 Tire Pattern
The outer pattern of PT H737 is engineered carefully. Tire pattern of PT H737 gives you excellent road stability, high road traction, and excellent road grip.
Enhanced Tread Stiffness
Hankook has enhanced the tread stiffness. This enhanced tread block toughness delivers superior performance. Increased tread stiffness has also improved steering performance and tire mileage.
Visual Alignment Indicator System
Hankook has used state of the art Visual alignment indicator system in PT H737 tire. This system enables you to check the alignment of the tire. All you need to is relate the wear on the rubber on both sides of the tire and realign the tire if needed.
Asymmetric Pattern Design
Inside and outside design of PT H737 is improved. Optimized outside stiffness of PT H737 enhances the handling of the vehicle in dry conditions, and it also delivers excellent cornering performance.
Performance of Hankook Kinergy PT H737
Hankook Kinergy PT H737 is the best road performer. PT H737 delivers the best road grip and road traction as compared to the other tires. PT H737 has used the technology which beats other tires and has enhanced the performance of PT H737. In this section, we’ll take a look at the performance of PT H737 in different conditions. You can also move them on your own. These days you can easily get the method to move the tires of your vehicle yourself.
Directional Or Non-Directional
- Directional tires mean that tire can move in one direction.
- These type of tires have tread patterns designed in such a way that they resist water traps and minimize the problem of hydroplaning.
- PT H737 are directional tires because of its asymmetrical tread patterns.
- The directional feature enables PT H737 resistant to hydroplaning.
Kinergy PT H737 Ratings
Different tire websites rate PT H737 differently; we are mentioning different reputable websites ratings and how we evaluate the tire. These ratings will help you in making your purchase.
We rate PT H737 as
- Dry Rating) 5.0
- Snow Rating) 5.0
- Wet Rating) 5.0
- Comfort Rating) 5.0
- Noise) 5.0
- Treadwear Rating) 5.0
- Overall Rating) 5.0
Tirereviews.co rates PT H737 4.2 out of 5.0
- Dry Road Performance) 10
- Snow and Ice Performance) 09
- Wet Road Performance) 10
- Noise) 07
- Treadwear Rating) 10
- Overall Rating) 92
- Comfort Grade) A
Vehicle Compatible with Hankook Kinergy PT H737
Here is the list of vehicles compatible with Hankook Kinergy PT H737)
- BMW 330i, 530i, 135i.
- Acura CL & TL
- Chevrolet Cruze, Impala, Cobalt, Sonic LTZ, Malibu
- Dodge Grand Caravan, Nitro, Neon
- Ford Focus, Taurus, Fusion
- Honda Odyssey, Accord
- Hyundai Tucson, Sonata, Genesis
- Infiniti G35x
- Kia Rondo, Optima
- Lincoln MKZ
- Mazda6 and 929
- Nissan Maxima, Altima, Versa, Cube, Leaf
- Pontiac Grand Prix, Vibe, G5, Grand Am.
- Subaru Impreza Outback and Legacy
- Toyota Solara, Sienna, Avalon, Camry
- Volkswagen Passat, Touareg, Jetta.
Hankook Kinergy PT H737 better than other tires?
Hankook Kinergy is one the best tire which falls in the category of all season. It has replaced Kinergy H727. With different improvements, Hankook has made this version better than most of the tires available in the market. One of the essential features that make PT H737 standout from other tires is its visual alignment system. This system lets you know that if your wheel needs an alignment or not. It produces no noise and is good on dry and wet roads. Hankook PT H737 has beaten all other products in different tests on dry and wet roads. This is the reason why Hankook Kinergy is better than other tires.
Why Purchase Hankook Kinergy PT H737 from Amazon?
Amazon is one of the world’s largest online stores. You can find every product that you want. One of the most important thing about Amazon is that it protects and secures your credit card credentials. The staff of Amazon is friendly and the response to the quires in no time. You can purchase this product directly from the verified manufacturer and ask the questions regarding the product. Because of these features, you should buy this product from Amazon.
FAQ’s About This Tire
Q) How to handle Hankook Kinergy PT H737 at highway speed?
Hankook’s tread pattern design and enhanced thickness help you handle the vehicle easily at highway speeds.
Q) What is the average tread life of Hankook Kinergy PT H737?
Hankook guarantees the tread life PT H737 up to 90K miles.
Q) Do Hankook Kinergy PT H737 handle well on dirt and gravel?
Yes, Hankook PT H737 performs well on dirt and gravel. Its anti-abrasion compound protects the tire in dirt and gravel.
Q) What is the performance of Hankook Kinergy PT H737 tires on snow?
Hankook Kinergy PT H737 is handling light snow very well, but deep snow affects its performance.
Q) What is the performance of Hankook Kinergy PT H737 tiers in Rain?
Hankook PT H737 performs excellently in the rain or on wet tracks. Its wide grooves resist hydroplaning. It also delivers brilliant steering and cornering response in the rain.
Q) What are the signs for changing the tires?
When cutting and scratch marks on your tire start to get deep, and your tire starts to wear. These are the signs of changing the tire.
Q) Do Hankook Kinergy PT H737 run quiet or make loud driving?
Hankook PT H737 runs quietly on average speed but on higher speeds it may generate noticeable sound.
Our family has been in tires business from a long. I know all good and bad about tires. I would love to contribute my knowledge about tires, about all new tires coming to our stores.