HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Review
Hey there hope you are doing fine and having a great day. You are probably looking a tire for the vehicle that is best suited for you and your vehicle to perform well. Let me have a say here, do you need a tire that is totally perfect for your comfy ride and a nice a smooth journey with whatever vehicle you are driving? Are you having trouble with your tires while driving your vehicle in the snow conditions? Do your tires have a bad road grip, and you want to get rid of them….? Do you need a tire that has best quality treads that assure that your vehicle has the best road traction and the tractive force is good enough even in off-road conditions? Hankook Optimo H724 review about this tire could different but we will tell our experience.
Do you have high standards that are required by the tire in order for you to select the tire on the first look? Well then let me tell you that you have just arrived at the right location to get the tire of your dreams. HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is the tire that applicable to your normal vehicles if you are not a guy who likes sporty cars. If you are a guy who loves to have a safe and smooth journey in all the possible ways that are possible, or you have high standards while you are driving on the road like you don’t want to hear the sound of the tire while driving.
Just continue reading the information that I am going to give to you. This will help you make your decision faster and better than ever.
I will answer all of the above questions and much more.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is the tire that will solve all the problems related to your tires as it is a good tire with almost all the qualities of a good tire and has all abilities for a good ride and is based on latest technology that helps overcome routine issues with the road grip and other tractive force requirements.
Hankook Optimo H724 Review (My Personal Analysis)
This tire is a very inspirational tire among the tires that are available these days commercially for driving.
It uses a lot of basis as well as advanced technologies for the safe and best experience of the rider.
Hankook gives you a smooth ride while making sure that you do not get a safety hazard or anything that can restrict you to reach at your destination in the given possible minimum time.
It has many features that are going to charm and captivate you if you are from a background where you used different tires and really want a quality tire.
A tire that performs well; in all the given conditions that may be the good ones, the bad ones, or even the worst ones.
This tire is usually made for usage in the comfortable driving experience, like if you are traveling from one city to another.
This tire can support you even on your long journeys on your fav vehicle.
It is usually not used for the sports applications because it has a construction that is best suited to be used in comfort driving zone.
So, if you are a person with a good taste of tires and vehicles you are most probably or surely going to like this product HANKOOK OPTIMO H724, which assures that you have the best traveling experience either within a city or a journey between different cities.
There are different characteristics of the tire that are very useful for you know while you are driving this on your fav vehicle from your home to your destination.
I will be listing here a few of its spectacular features that are the main key factors for its ultra-high and splendid performance. Hankook Optimo H724 review by me is totally unbiased there could also be more Cons about this. But what I have experienced is told here and it is an amazing tire.
Hankook Optimo H724 Infographic
PROS AND CONS
A close friend of mine has bought the HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 a month ago or so and he was kind enough to share his experience of HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 with me. He replaced the Goodyear tires on his NISSAN with the HANKOOK OPTIMO H724
- Perfectly quiet as compared to the Goodyear tires and other tires that he has been using so far,
- These tires are usually manufactured to be used in the home usage of cars like low weight passenger cars that don’t travel at a high speed.
- In spite of the specifically made type of these tires, these tires are good for any type of car that maybe sedan, SUV or Mazda or crossovers. Hence they are very versatile tires in terms of their usage and applicability.
The tread blocks on this tire are much bulky and nicely designed, and there is some nicely designed gap in between the tread blocks as compared to the highway tires that are usually very smooth
There are different things that you need to keep in mind while you are going to buy the tire HANKOOK OPTIMO H724;
These important points are as follows:
- You should keep in mind the different speed ratings that are available in the different variants of the tire
- You should also keep check of the pressure rating of the tire
- Keep check of the aspect ratio of the tire
- Keep in view of the radius of the tire of your vehicle that you are going to use.
- Load index rating, speed rating, tread depth, section width are the features to be kept in mind.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Snow Review
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is an exceptional performer in the wet season in which there is snow all around and the tire has a tendency to slip on the road.
In these snow conditions, normally the traction of a tire with the tire is usually very low as compared to the conditions when the weather is dry.
In snow, the HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire has a very fine performance as well as gives a satisfactory and fine traction force with the road.
- The tire has a feature named abrasion resistance tread that is not very common among the usually available tires in the market. This feature helps it make smooth contact with the road.
- The tread of the tire usually not wears out too quickly as it might happen with some ordinary tires when you have used them for quite a long time. This is because they have low tread mileage capacity.
- Local tires start to wear out once they have reached the tire tread mileage limit. But HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 gives a fair bit of long life to the tread for the customer to enjoy worry less.
- The tire has a unanimous feature that you would probably not commonly find in the tires that are available locally.
- The exceptional feature of a tire is known as high hardness bead filler. As of this feature, the performance of the tire increases significantly whether you are on road or you are off-road. This feature gives extra traction force to keep the vehicle on track for having a safe a smooth ride.
- HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire has a feature that is extremely well engineered that is known as WIDE ANGLE TREAD SLOT. This feature is an extremely helpful thing in the conditions when there is enough snow on the ground or on the track where you are traveling.
- The highly hard treads of the tire are a reason why the tire performs well on the road and off-road. This feature helps make it less noise while driving on the high way so that the traveler has a highly satisfying and comfy journey. Hankook Optimo H724 review for snow areas is really helpful for people who live in those type areas.
- The performance of the tire in snow is as satisfying as you would want it to be. Normally this tire is not advised to be used in the snow or heavy rainfall conditions.
- This tire, although not recommended to be exceptionally fit for the snow or wet conditions, has a very fine ability to provide some extra traction on a road while driving on a wet surface.
- Due to the exceptional performance of the tire on these kinds of tracks, it has become a sign of reliable a safe journey.
- Now a day it is highly in demand due to its very good performance.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Dry Conditions
The HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire performs in a true of the sense of dry track tire. It has a basic purpose to be served as a tire that can be used in conditions that are wet and perform extremely well in dry conditions.
This tire has made a mark in the local industry as well as a market in terms of its sales since the customer is so much impressed by its performance in the dry conditions that they always demand HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 from the market.
In conditions when the weather is dry the driver wants to have a safe and smooth journey as much as possible.
Along with these features of a journey, the driver wants a journey that can be as soothing as possible along with the economical feature to have a fuel economy as much as possible.
With these requirements, you are probably going to market and buy HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 right away if you have any troubles or issues with your current tire, in terms of the features that I mentioned above to be necessary.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is made up of silica tread compound that makes it possible to have a better strength of the tire in dry conditions of driving which are normally the most prevalent conditions.
- During dry weather the tire a capability of more road grip in terms of tractive force.
- When weather is dry and the temperature is high, the rubber heats up very much and the chemical bonds become strong even in the extremely hot weather conditions.
- HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 inculcates the treads that are capable of bearing heat as much more than the normal conditions as possible.
- For a dry condition braking test, the test is conducted in the specified conditions where the tire is brought to rest from 60 to 0 km/h speed.
- When the braking test is performed it is to be noted that the tire has a shorter braking distance in dry conditions as compared to a lot of other tires that are commercially available in the market.
- The braking distance is almost 12 meters less than the average distance of stopping of other tires which is as low as Bridgestone performance.
- During the dry conditions, the accelerating performance of the tire is also observed which performance is during acceleration from 0 to 60km/h of speed. Hankook Optimo H724 review in dry conditions is not much-hidden information to get, as most of us live on dry areas.
- The acceleration performance of the tire is also very great as compared to the other tires like Bridgestone, which have a very low performance.
- The HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 has an abrasion resistance tread comp that is very important to increase the tread life of the tire. The tread life is a very important factor of the tire that determines the true quality of the tire.
- The tread comp’d that improves the abrasion resistance of the tread and is very crucial to have a long tread life.
- HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 has a feature that is extremely well engineered that is known to be the main reason behind its smooth and comfy ride. This feature is known as single strand bead wire.
- The single strand bead wire helps the tire to achieve the best comfy experience of the ride, while either you are on road or you are off track.
- The tread feature allows the tire to stay in touch with the road and have a better grip in these conditions which are dry and make the tire to heat up while riding.
- There is an extremely well-introduced feature in the tire known to be center rib block. This feature helps the tire to be firmer in the grip when the vehicle is on road and have the rider have a comfy and pleasant ride.
- The tire helps you have the required stability on the journey while you are on the highway or on the road.
- The road traction and the friction with the road are just optimized to achieve the optimal fuel efficiency and the best road grip that one can dream of.
- When you are on road you might want to have a feature of the tire that involves having a sound free ride because that is the very best thing that you can attain while you are on a long journey.
- The tire has a feature that is helpful in sound reduction while you are on a road that design technology is related to the pitch design of the tire, which helps in the successful achievement of the objective of having a low noise while on road.
- For me, whether there is snow or freezing rain or 15 degrees below the 0 degrees, the weather hasn’t been a problem once while I am on road.
- Handling in bad weather conditions with HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tires is way better than other tires that I have used so far.
- This feature is visible with this tire in the normal passenger cars that are used for home use or other low profile use. This tire though is very extraordinary can’t be used in the racing or sports applications.
- The extraordinary SIPING feature in the tire is the main reason behind its good performance in the bad weather. There are many things that actually determine the stability and smoothness of the performance and this feature is among the top of them.
I bought HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tires on the strong recommendation of a good mechanic in my area and after studying the extremely well-designed treads on it, and it has not yet disappointed me even once.
I would not hesitate to recommend HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 to someone who is actually looking mainly for a better road grip and better control in snow.
So by now, you have come to know that the features that it provides are necessary for your vehicle to stay on track in the extreme snow conditions.
Let’s have a look at the performance of these tires in the wet conditions
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Wet Conditions
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 performs extremely well in the wet conditions where there are many difficulties for the tire to have a good tractive force with the road, like rain and off-road tracks where there is water stuck in the path.
- It has WIDE CIRCUMFERENTIAL GROOVES that are extremely useful in better-wet handling of the vehicle and a smooth and comfy ride.
- This feature is a very important feature in removing water from the treads and effective hydroplaning resistance, for very good and safe performance in the bad conditions of rain, of HANKOOK OPTIMO H724, as compared to other tires like Bridgestone.
- During wet conditions, the tread design makes it possible that the tire has the right amount of tractive force and grip with the track which makes it possible for passengers to have a safe journey without slippage.
- For wet conditions, the braking test is performed in the conditions when the tire is brought to rest from 60 to 0 km/h speed. These conditions are related to either having snow or having the rain.
- When the braking test is performed it is noted that the tire has a shorter braking distance in wet conditions as compared to a lot of other tires that are commercially available in the market as a competitor to it. Hankook Optimo H724 review for wet areas is only for getting information about its braking on water otherwise no doubt for this tire.
- The braking distance is almost 8 m shorter than average distance from other tires that are available commercially in the market. Falken tires braking in wet conditions is also an amazing thing. A new tire of Falken just stops the car in a wet area as in dry conditions.
- During wet conditions, the accelerating performance of the tire is also observed which is the performance during acceleration from 0 to 60km/h, during this test the stability of tire versus the road grip of the tire is noted to be above the par value for a commanding experience.
- The acceleration performance of the HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire is also very great in wet conditions as compared to other tires like Bridgestone.
- During wet conditions, during the lane change, you can have better control, with these tires while you are on a highway. And at speeds as much as highway speeds you can have the same control when the track is not good enough.
- These are standard touring all season tires that can be very helpful in good conditions for low tread wear and high mileage warranty are a treat to use in the conditions where there is light snow or rain or the weather is just good enough.
- HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is an all-season tire for your vehicle in every best possible manner. It incorporates all the features that you might be looking to be present in a high-quality tire.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Off Road
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is tired that is known to be original equipment (O.E) all season tires that are purchased and are used as the direct replacement of the original tires of your vehicle once they are worn out, or their tread shows to be worn out.
These tires are available in different sizes as per your vehicle requirement and different speed ratings that are mentioned usually as S or T speed rated along with the durability of the tire with the given speed ratings.
These tires are often seen to be used as the original tires on the sedans and the sporty vehicles of your choice.
They are usually also available in a complete set of 4 tires or axle pairs if available in nominal sizes. They also have a load rating mentioned on them so that they can be used in the appropriate application so that they can perform very well under given conditions.
- In off-road tracks, when there is difficulty in staying on track and having a better traction force the, HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire gives better road grip because the tire is ASYMMETRICAL in construction, as compared to other tires like Bridgestone.
- It can help you stay on a course of your track and have better corner-ability because of its perfect design. The treads don’t wear out easily on a track that offers too much friction in the journey while you are riding with these tires.
- In comparison to other tires that are available now a day in the market with the same specifications and almost have the same price as HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is the best choice, you’re going to make ever in terms of your vehicle performance on the road.
- This HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 has the highest tread life warranty for on road or off road track among almost all the tires that are available in the market commercially with the same specifications, for normal operation of the tire on the vehicle.
- The extremely high benefit of the HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire is that you’re going to have an extraordinary and long lasting performance of your vehicle throughout the whole life of the given product.
- For an off-road braking test, the test is performed in the conditions when the tire on your vehicle is brought to rest from 60 to 0 km/h speed, which is the main indicator of the tire’s performance. Hankook Optimo H724 review for off-road that it could bear at this speed is much impressive thing.
When the braking test is performed it is noted that the tire has a shorter braking distance, which is the distance to stop a vehicle, in off-road conditions as compared to a lot of other tires that are commercially available in the market.
The braking distance is at least 10 m shorter than average distance from other tires that are available commercially in the market of tires.
The HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tire has an exceptional performance while you are driving and want to have a sound free and comfy ride to your required destination.
All the tires that are available now a day in the market offer a feature where they claim to have a better sound reduction technology in their tires. HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 is the tire that not only claims this feature but has implemented to its perfection and is the leading champ to provide you a sound free ride.
- HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 has some exceptional features that are required for the low sound during your ride. These features are responsible for a good and sound free experience.
- The extremely well-designed treads of the tire are a feature that not only helps in better traction either the road but also the sound reduction during the journey.
- Even in the high-speed turning and off-track journey, the sound effects of the tire are negligible as compared to other tires like Bridgestone and Dunlop. Hankook Optimo H724 review about its sound is especially for some people who get frustrated from the sound of their old tire.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Tire Pressures
The HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 comes in a variety of sizes that determine the pressure that is tube applied in the tire while it is to be used on the vehicle that you are driving.
Normally the pressure varies from 44 psi to 50 psi.
The pressure rating varies in accordance with your requirement and the specific application in which the tire is going to be used in the vehicle. Hankook Optimo H724 review for tire pressure is really accurate about its psi information.
For example, if the tire is to be used in the normal passenger car then the lower pressure can also be used and you can have a better experience but if the ride you are going to use is a heavy truck or something like that then you might want to consider a bigger tire with a bigger pressure.
Buying from Amazon
Amazon is a very useful site in terms of buying inline the daily use of items or items that are of technical importance.
Amazon is quite a user and buyer friendly platform that allows you access the whole features of the product, its applications in a specific task and the different pros and cons of the product before you even purchase the product.
I myself have purchased a lot of times from Amazon and I am amazed how the quality has never been an issue for me whenever I am buying from Amazon.
HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 can be selected easily and bought from Amazon in a price that is even low from the market price. And the product is delivered in minimum time at your very own doorstep.
So you don’t have to go to the market or to hassle for the purchasing of the product.
In order to buy from Amazon, you need to have an online payment system where you can make payments to the website for your purchases.
You need to have a valid email id so that they can verify your identity.
And in such a simple way you can buy online from Amazon and have the product at your doorstep.
FAQs About HANKOOK OPTIMO H724
Q) Do these tires offer low rubbing on the street?
Ans) These tires were not intended to offer low friction out and about while voyaging and having a more prominent number of miles per gallon while you are out and about.
Q) I have purchased a 235/40R18 having a rating 85W. The tire I am seeing right presently has an 85H rating. Which one is better for fast applications?
Ans) The W rating of the tire is really the sign of the fast appraising of the tire. So you really have acted admirably in picking the correct tire for your vehicle. Hankook Optimo H724 review above given can be taken for all types of these tires. Quality of the rubber and other stuff will be the same as obvious.
Q) Are these tires offered with an edge projection highlight for wheel insurance?
Ans) These tires are safe to utilize yet these are not offered with an edge projection highlight that isn’t generally normal.
Q) Where are the tires made?
Ans) The HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 tires are made in Japan.
Q) I need to know whether these tires are in reality useful for my jeep Land Cruiser 2011especially when we have overwhelming snow in our state.
Ans) These tires are really the best tires in the conditions when there is substantial snowfall. They can be believed to have incredible control and mobility in the snow conditions and substantial frosty conditions.
Q) How much these tires cost?
Ans) These tires don’t cost much when contrasted with others accessible in the market. They have the best quality as far as the value they are being advertised.
Q) Can you help me locate the correct size for my tire to be utilized in my NISSAN XE 2.1?
Ans) we can’t give you any kind of specialized help to discover and choose the correct size for your tire as this is really referenced and indicated by the producer of the item.
Q) Is it essential for me that I have an email address before I complete my request to purchase the tire from your site?
Ans) In any case if an individual doesn’t have an email address he can book a request by dialing the number given on our site.
Q) What are my installment choices?
Ans) while purchasing on the web you can pay through any medium that you find helpful and have effectively utilized. A few people use PayPal, pioneer, or any platinum card or visa card.
Our family has been in tires business from a long. I know all good and bad about tires. I would love to contribute my knowledge about tires, about all new tires coming to our stores.
- 1 HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Review
- 2 Hankook Optimo H724 Review (My Personal Analysis)
- 3 Hankook Optimo H724 Infographic
- 4 PROS AND CONS
- 5 Buying guide
- 6 HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Snow Review
- 7 HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Dry Conditions
- 8 HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Wet Conditions
- 9 HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Off Road
- 10 Sound
- 11 HANKOOK OPTIMO H724 Tire Pressures
- 12 Buying from Amazon
- 13 FAQs About HANKOOK OPTIMO H724
- 13.1 Q) Do these tires offer low rubbing on the street?
- 13.2 Q) I have purchased a 235/40R18 having a rating 85W. The tire I am seeing right presently has an 85H rating. Which one is better for fast applications?
- 13.3 Q) Are these tires offered with an edge projection highlight for wheel insurance?
- 13.4 Q) Where are the tires made?
- 13.5 Q) I need to know whether these tires are in reality useful for my jeep Land Cruiser 2011especially when we have overwhelming snow in our state.
- 13.6 Q) How much these tires cost?
- 13.7 Q) Can you help me locate the correct size for my tire to be utilized in my NISSAN XE 2.1?
- 13.8 Q) Is it essential for me that I have an email address before I complete my request to purchase the tire from your site?
- 13.9 Q) What are my installment choices?